Saturday, August 21, 2010

f**k didactic

Jaded eyes don't see the world too clear, they sometimes miss what i hold dear. With light there must be darkness and at times i am lost in the shadows. I see too many people who find their way, who find their philosophy, but then ruin it by trying to fit a role or image that they feel abides to it. There is too much sublimating for my liking. I think there is always a time for an accusatory finger if you truely have something to say. One has to draw attention to the drawbacks of their rivals if they want to make their message clear. Alarmingly, good friends can be hard to find. I know people who are negative even to their closest friends. Listen to my warning; if you can't stand by your own friends then you're locking yourself in a lonely cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment